- Any transport/shipment of goods shall - unless otherwise stated - be carried out at the risk and the expense of the customer.
- Costs in connection therewith shall also be borne by the customer.
- EMKO KOYTELAS S.A. cannot be held responsible for delays or damages that may occur by transport companies or agencies chosen by the customers.
- Service Department requests (Attica prefecture): Customers are responsible for delivering their equipment at our offices from 09:00 am to 15:00 pm.
- Service Department requests (Rest of Greece): The customers must choose between transport companies with branch offices in the areas of Moschato, Renti and Botanikos where the majority of our deliveries take place.
Shipping in Attica
- Shipping in Attica is made by our means of transportation and delivered on the sidewalk or at the entrance of the shop. Delivery days are Monday through Friday. Typical delivery times are from 9:00 am to 15:00 pm and depend on our route schedules.
- Shipping with a net value below €200,00 may be charged with transportation costs. It is EMKO KOUTELAS S.A. responsibility to notify the customer promptly in case this occurs.
- There are no charges for net value shipments over €200,00.
Shipping in the rest of Greece
- Shipping in the rest of Greece is made via courier of your choice for parcels weighing up to 35kg.
- Shipping in the rest of Greece is made through an agency of your choice near your delivery area. For your convenience, we suggest you choose agencies that have branch offices in the areas of Moschato, Renti or Botanikos where the majority of our deliveries take place.
Delivery from our store
You can pick up your order from our offices at Lysikratous 25 Kallithea (see map) from Monday to Friday 08:45am- 15:45pm.
- Returns are accepted only in case of incorrect execution of the order from our warehouse (eg wrong type, wrong color, etc.) and any return costs will be charged on EMKO KOUTELAS S.A.
- Any other return is not accepted.
- Please be reminded that EMKO KOUTELAS S.A. is not responsible for any delays or damages that might occur by transport companies or agencies chosen by customers.